"Do you need to restructure
your business in order to
maximise its potential?"
"4 convenient office
locations - you come to
us or we come to you."
"Save time and money by
having one firm for all your
legal and accounting needs."
"We can help you on
the path to achieving
your business goals."
"Giving our clients the
best integrated legal and
Superannuation Complaints Tribunal
What does this Tribunal do?
The Tribunal deals with complaints about superannuation, specifically in the areas of regulated Superannuation Funds, annuities and deferred annuities, and Retirement Savings Accounts.
Who can appear?
For Superannuation complaints.
A person who is dissatisfied with the Superannuation Fund Trustee’s conduct or decision and who is:
- A current member or former member of a Regulated Superannuation Fund which is not a Self Managed Superannuation Fund;
- A beneficiary or former beneficiary of an Approved Deposit Fund (ADF) which has more than one beneficiary;
- A person with an interest in, or who claims an entitlement to, a death benefit; or
- Someone acting on behalf of the persons above or of their estate, such as a family member or legal personal representative.
For Annuity Policy complaints
- A person who has or claims to have an interest in (i.e. has purchased) an annuity policy.
- A person who is a potential beneficiary under an annuity policy.
- A person acting for one of the above.
For Retirement Saving Account complaints
A person who is dissatisfied with their RSA provider’s conduct or decision and who is:
- A current or former RSA holder;
- A person with an interest in, or who claims an entitlement to, a death benefit payable from an RSA, or
- Someone acting on the behalf of another person.
The tribunal has only one location in Melbourne at 31 Queen Street.
Our dedicated team can assist you with queries relating to matters involving the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal. Complete and submit the Express Enquiry form on the top right hand side of this page and we will contact you to discuss your enquiry, or call us on 1300 QUINNS (1300 784 667) or on +61 2 9223 9166 to arrange an appointment.
© The Quinn Group Australia Pty Ltd ABN 86 078 526 860
The Quinn Group operates Quinn Consultants, Quinn Lawyers, Quinn Financial Planning and Quinn Financial Solutions. The Quinn Group provides related information in regard to legal, accounting and financial planning issues. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation* *other than for the acts or omissions of financial services licensees.